Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 36

Thanks to a crippling stomach virus, I have been MIA from the NBA world for the past couple of days.  It has not been fun. 

Last time I did picks, I went 3-1 to go 143-118 (.548) on the year, 19-14 on locks.

Boston (-2.5) vs Philadelphia (+2.5):  I saw in a report somewhere that Andrew Bynum may get season ending surgery on his knee.  Whether or not he gets this surgery, dude will not play in a game all year.  Don't act like you didn't see this coming.

LAL (+8.5) vs OKC (-8.5):  I usually stay away from giving the picture of the day to a star.  I mean c'mon.  Everyone knows who they are already... no need to give them more attention.  But Kobe Bryant MUST have the picture of the day today.  The Lakers are finally back to .500, and that dunk that he had over Josh Smith was absolutely incredible.  Big shout to Kobe Bryant.

Denver (-5) vs Sacramento (+5):  This one seems too easy.  Prolly gonna regret saying that.

Lock of the night goes to LAL (+8.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment