Friday, March 8, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 39

Somehow I went 2-0 last night to put my year-long record at 156-124 (0.557), 21-15 on locks.

Kenyon Martin gets the picture of the day, because he had a hard (but clean) foul on KD last night, and I enjoyed watching it.  Big shout to Kenyon Martin.

Indiana (-9) vs Orlando (+9): Indiana blew the game against Boston the other night, and I expect them to come out hungry.

OKC (-14) vs Charlotte (+14): These Charlotte lines never disappoint.

Washington (+6) vs Brooklyn (-6)

Memphis (-6) vs Cleveland (+6): Playing the Cavs is no gimme, but I like Memphis here.

Dallas (-3.5) vs Detroit (+3.5): Sometimes I watch Dallas and can't figure out why they don't win more.  Then I remember that they play in the West.

Atlanta (+4) vs Boston (-4): Boston just continues to surprise me.

Utah (+4) vs Chicago (-4): Utah is painfully bad on the road, and Chicago needs a win.

Philadelphia (+13.5) vs Miami (-13.5): I hope Philly stays close cause I wanna see LeBron with the ball in crunch time again. 

Portland (+11.5) vs San Antonio (-11.5):  The Spurs are ridiculous.  Not many teams can lose their best player and still be favored by double digits.

Phoenix (+7) vs Sacramento (-7)

Toronto (+7.5) vs LAL (-7.5):  The Lakers haven't a great opportuniy to pick up another game on Utah here.

Houston (+2) vs Golden State (-2):  Game of the night right ccchhhere.  I don't think these two teams like each other very much.

Lock of the night goes to Indiana (-9).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment