Saturday, March 9, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 40

8-4 last night to go 164-128 (0.562) on the year, 22-15 on locks.

Kobe went in again last night, and the Lakers gained another game on the Jazz.  Looks like I might be eating my Laker-less playoff prediction.  Oh well.

Brooklyn (+3) vs Atlanta (-3):  Tough loss for Atlanta last night.  I think they rebound here against the Nets.  Also, I don't care one bit that Deron Williams set the record for most 3's in a half last night.  Dude is not getting picture of the day.

Utah (+6.5) vs NYK (-6.5): Like I said earlier, Utah is really reeling.  Even worse news.. they are on the road tonight.  Again.

New Orleans (+7.5) vs Memphis (-7.5): Is Marc Gasol the best center in the league right now?  I'd say so.  That is, of course, if you're not counting Joel Anthony.

Charlotte (+11) vs Washington (-11): There are some unwritten rules in the NBA.  I'm sure the "Wizards-should-never-be-favored-by-11" rule is in there somewhere.

Houston (-6.5) vs Phoenix (+6.5): Picture of the day goes to Chandler Parsons, cause he was huge in beating the Warriors last night.  26 points, and he was constantly hitting timely shots.  Big shout to Chandler Parsons.

Minnesota (+15.5) vs Denver (-15.5): I can't ever pick against Denver at home.

Milwaukee (+3) vs Golden State (-3): Golden State needs a win. 

Lock of the night goes to Golden State (-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment