Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 44

I am really getting punished lately.  Another tough night last night, going 3-5 for a cummulative record of 175-146 (.545), 22-19 on locks.

And I guess Ricky Rubio can have the picture of the day, because this is pretty cool.  Big shout to Ricky Rubio.

Milwaukee (-1) vs Washington (+1): Milwaukee is a playoff team. The Wizards are not.

Miami (-8.5) vs Philadelphia (+8.5): Sooner or later Miami is gonna have an off game.  I figure if I just pick against them every time, I'll get one right eventually.


Minnesota (+14.5) vs Indiana (-14.5): I gotta believe Minnesota can hang within 15, even if Indiana is at home.

LAL (-1) vs Atlanta (+1): I never thought I'd say it, but Dwight Howard is actually starting to play like an NBA player.  Last night against his former team, he had 39 and 16.  Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, though.  He is still an attention whore and I strongly dislike him.

Toronto (+5) vs Boston (-5): Boston got mopped last night by none other than the perennial powerhouse Charlotte Bobcats.  In all seriousness, though, Boston should rebound tonight.

Utah (+12.5) vs OKC (-12.5): The Jazz are a huge wild card team right now.  I really don't know where to go this one.

Phoenix (+11.5) vs Houston (-11.5): Just a gut feeling.

Chicago (-3) vs Sacramento (+3): Cousins might be out for this one, so I'll go Chicago with the lock of the night.

Detroit (+12) vs Golden State (-12): Golden State should win this one, but I think Detroit stays within 12.

NYK (+8.5) vs Denver (-8.5): Denver is turning into a scary good team.  The West is so loaded.

Memphis (+6) vs LAC (-6): Matchup of the night here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment