Monday, March 11, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 42

Mannnn I really thought yesterday was a 9-0 or 8-1 kind of day... I was feelin my picks.  Turned out to be a 4-5 kind of day.  Sweet.    Anyway, 171-137 (.555) for the year, 22-17 on locks.

I'm just gonna get this out of the way early - Brandon Knight gets the picture of the day.  I don't care that Deandre Jordan absolutely humiliated him last night with this barbarous dunk.  It took some serious balls to even try going up with Jordan for that ball.  Seriously.  Big shout to Brandon Knight.

Brooklyn (-6) vs Philadelphia (+6): Sometimes it still blows me away how bad the Sixers are.  Doug Collins lost that locker room weeks ago, and it has gone straight downhill.

OKC (+2.5) vs San Antonio (-2.5):  I really like this one.  I know OKC played yesterday, but I will take them all day if they are getting 2.5 points.

Detroit (+9.5) vs Utah (-9.5): This one is really a toss up.  I have no idea what to think of this Jazz team.

Denver (-9) vs Phoenix (+9): The Sun have likely lost Gortat for the year, but it's not like the Suns were going anywhere.  I say just tank the year and start developing Kendall Marshall.

NYK (+3) vs Golden State (-3): I think the Warriors finish the year with 15 of their last 20 at home or something crazy like that.  Either way, I still fear the worst for this squad.  They just look really mediocre.

Lock of they day goes to Brooklyn (-6).

No comments:

Post a Comment