Friday, January 25, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 3

I went 2-1 last night.  Phoenix burned me again.  Anyway, I'm up to 8-6 (.571%) so far.  Not solid.

There are some pretty dope games tonight, namely a heavyweight showdown between Minnesota and Washington.. not.  But really, the Brooklyn v Memphis and Chicago v Golden State games should be good to watch.  Here are my picks doe:

Minnesota (+6) vs Washington (-6):  6 is a heck of a lot of points to give this Wizards team.  That being said, Pek, Shved, and K Love are all out for the Wolves.  This makes me nervous, but I got the Wiz.

Boston (+5) vs Atlanta (-5): This kills me because I really hate Boston.  But they gotta get back on track sooner or later.

Detroit (+9.5) vs Miami (-9.5):  See my Day 1 picks.  Again, Miami is sluggish when playing against lesser opponents.

Milwaukee (-4) vs Cleveland (+4):  To be honest I have no idea what I'm doing here.  This game sucks.  On a happier note, I love Kyrie Irving.  So filthy.

Brooklyn (+4) vs Memphis (-4): Brooke Lopez is the highest scoring center in the league, but he's gonna have a tough time scoring against Z-Bo and Gasol.

Houston (+2.5) vs New Orleans (-2.5): Houston is struggling, not to mention that they are atrocious when they aren't at home.

San Antonio (-1.5) vs Dallas (+1.5): No Pop and no Duncan for the Spurs tonight.

Golden State (+2.5) vs Chicago (-2.5): I know I'm gonna regret this. Whateva.

OKC (-9) vs Sacramento (+9): I feel like in the long run, picking the Thunder to cover is always gonna be the best choice.

Utah (+5) vs LAL (-5): Someone please tell me how this Lakers team keeps getting 4-7 points. It hurts my head to try to comprehend.


Tonight is rough.. I feel like lots of these could go either way.

Also I just spontaneously decided to add another part to these ATS posts: A lock of the night. Tonight it goes to OKC - they should beat SAC handily.  And since this is my blog and I can do whatever I want, I'm gonna say that my record for picking locks is 2-0.  I felt pretty strongly about Denver (+2.5) on Wednesday and Toronto (+4) last night. I swear.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment