Saturday, January 26, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 4

Last night burned me.  Hindsight is 20/20, but I seriously don't know how I botched the Spurs vs Mavs game.  What a miserable pick.  Anyway, I went 5-5 for the night, giving me a cummulative record of 13-11 (.542%).  I really need a good night tonight.

On the bright side, I got my lock of the night right so I'm 3-0 in that category.

Nothing too exciting tonight.  Prolly won't watch any of it unless the LAC  vs Portland game gets intersting.


Cleveland (+6) vs Toronto (-6): Cleveland isn't a good road team, but I gotta believe they can hang within 6.

How is this a good idea?
NYK (-3.5) vs Philadelphia (+3.5): Gotta go wit da Knickerbockers.  Philly is unwatchable at this point.  They desperately need Andrew Bynum and his questionable locks.

Chicago(-1.5) vs Washington (+1.5): It just seems like too small of a line for Chicago not to cover.

Minnesota (+3) vs Charlotte (-3): This one hurts, but Minnesota just got mopped by Washington and they have way too many injuries.

Brookyln (+3) vs Houston (-3): I like Brooklyn here.  They have been really good in games after losses under Carlesimo.

Golden State (+2) vs Milwaukee (-2):  Goldent State killed me last night.  I'm giving them on more chance.

Phoenix (+9) vs San Antonio (-9): I made a horrible pick last night when a inexplicably gave the Mavs 1.5 against the Spurs.  WOW.  Won't make that mistake again.

Sacramento (+12.5) vs Denver (-12.5):  This is so many points.  I got nothing.

Indiana (+2) vs Utah (-2): Look for Utah to get back on track after a big loss last night at the hand of the Lakers. Yup.  That's right.  The Lakers.

LAC (+1.5) vs Portland (-1.5):  I always lose when I pick against Portland, so I'm ending that trend today.  Plus the Clips are rather mediocre without Chris Paul.


My lock of the night goes to Chicago (-1.5).  I'm fittin to go 4-0.

Well that wraps it up. On a different note, big shout to Birdman Andersen and his 2 monstrous boards last night vs Detroit..  This dude came to play.



No comments:

Post a Comment