Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 1

I am convinced that I am the greatest sports better on the planet, so from here on out I am going to try to pick every single ATS bet in the NBA.  That's right.  Every. Single. One.  At the end of the year I'll calculate my winning percentage just to prove that I am the greatest.

So here goes nothing.. tonight's lineup is rather large.


Atlanta (-3.5) vs Charlotte (+3.5):  Gotta go with Atlanta.  I know they are injury-plagued, but Charlotte sucks.  And Mike Scott went to UVA.  Go Hoos.

Toronto (+10.5) vs Miami (-10.5): The Heat have been on a massive break and are playing at home, but they tend to play some pretty apathetic basketball against weaker opponents.

Detroit (+6.5) vs Chicago (-6.5):  I like Chicago.  Plus who knew Kirk Hinrich had such a sick crossover?

Brooklyn (-5.5) vs Minnesota (+5.5):Just a gut feeling.

Denver (+2.5) vs Houston (-2.5): Houston has been playing poorly as of late.

LAL (+4) vs Memphis (-4)I wish I would have posted something before the season about this Lakers squad. Before Dwight got traded, I said they would suck. I swear.  Now no one believes me.

New Orleans (+8.5) vs San Antonio (-8.5): The Spurs are just to fundamentally sound.  That being said, I do find this Hornets team pretty interesting now that Gordon is back.

Washington (+7) vs Utah (-7): The Wiz are 5-2 in their last 7.

Indiana (+1) vs Portland (-1):  Another gut feeling.

Phoenix (+3.5)  vs Sacramento (-3.5): Will anyone actually be watching this game?

OKC (-2) vs Golden State (+2): I really really really wanna see this one in the playoffs.  Not as bad as LAC vs Golden State, but almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment