Saturday, February 2, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 12

Tomorrow's games are all in the afternoon, so I just figured I would go ahead and do the day 12 picks tonight.  Only three games tomorrow, prolly cause of the Super Bowl. 


Side note: as I am watching the Michigan vs Indiana game on ESPN, two important things:
1.  Trey Burke is gonna be a stud in the NBA.
2.  Tim Duncan just went down with a sprained knee and ankle, so he gets the picture of the day.  Big shout to Tim Duncan. 

LAC (-1) vs Boston (+1):  I am by no means buying this nonsense that the Celtics are better without Rondo, but I'm really not feelin the Clippers without Chris Paul.  Also, Boston is playing at home, still somewhat drunk under this "lets-prove-we-can-play-without-Rondo" spell. 

LAL vs Detroit:  The line for this one still isn't up, so I'm gonna guess and say it is (-4.5) in favor of the Lakers.  I'll take the Lakers if it is 4.5 points or lower, and I'll take Detroit otherwise.  Interested to see how Dwight plays (if at all) tomorrow.

Miami (-4.5) vs Toronto (+4.5):  Toronto is gonna be bumpin tomorrow, and I just think the adrenaline will be the deciding factor.  Also, Mario Chalmers thinks he is a top 10 point guard.  Love the confidence, but geeze.. c'mon man.

Lock of the day goes to Boston (+1).  I'll end this post with my top 5 point guards, which assumes that all point guards are 100% healthy.

1. Chris Paul
2. Derrick Rose
3. Russell Westbrook
4. Tony Parker
5. Mario Chalmers

Just kidding.

Real #5 -  Rajon Rondo

No comments:

Post a Comment