Saturday, February 9, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 18

Tonight has potentially the worst/most boring matchups that I've seen in a while.  The games absolutely blow.  Denver-Cleveland isn't a bad look, but when it's the best game of the night, that ain't good. 

Last night I was 7-5 to go 70-58 (.547) for the year (10-5 on locks).

Denver (-5.5) vs Cleveland (+5.5): This is probably the best game of the night.  Kyrie Irving is obviously a stud, but I also really like Ty Lawson.  Should be a good matchup.  Also since Kenneth Faried is gonna be in the dunk contest, I gotta give him picture of the day.  Big shout to Kenneth Faried. 

Charlotte (+9) vs Philadelphia (-9):  This might be the most outrageous line that I've seen in a while.  You know something is screwed up when Philly is favored by 9.  That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they cover.

Golden State (+6) vs Dallas (-6):  The Mavericks are choosing not to shave until they reach .500.  This is going to be a scruffy team.

Detroit (+7) vs Milwaukee (-7):  Detroit is coming off of a solid win against San Antontio last night, but will be playing without my boy Andre Drummond.  The Bucks may not have Larry Sanders, though, so I like Detroit here.

Utah (+1) vs Sacramento (-1): Utah is coming off a tough loss and Sacramento is awful.

Lock of the night goes to Utah (+1).  And for those of you that missed it, this is awesome.  And this is just weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment