Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 24

We're back from a (mediocre) All-Star break, and I got 1 of the 2 champions right for the 3 point and dunk contests.  That has gotta be worth something.  Anyway, I went 2-0 on the last night of games to go 93-77 (.547) for the year and 13-8 on locks.

Toronto (+2.5) vs Washington (-2.5):  Washington has been deadly at home with John Wall, but I like Toronto here.

Charlotte (+4.5) vs Orlando (-4.5):  With the trade deadline only days away, this could be JJ Redick's last home game. 

Milwaukee (+4.5) vs Brooklyn (-4.5):  I hope Deron Williams' ankles are feeling better, because for some disturbing reason I like the Net here.

Memphis (-2.5) vs Detroit (+2.5):  As scary as it is to say, Detroit isn't completely out of the playoff hunt.  I wish Drummond was healthy, cause it could make thing really interesting. 

Chicago (-1.5) vs New Orleans (+1.5): Potential lock of the day?

Boston (+8.5) vs Denver (-8.5): People are going to keep counting out Boston.  I will keep picking them.

Golden State (+3.5) vs Utah (-3.5):  Golden State really hit a rough patch before the All-Star break.  Hopefully they get on track soon, but Utah is really good at home. 

Phoenix (+6.5) vs Portland (-6.5):  Phoenix is no good.

San Antonio (-9) vs Sacramento (+9): Sacramento fans are really starting to turn out now that they realistically could be moved to Seattle.. my gut says they stay.

Lock of the night goes to Chicago (-1.5), and it would be a shame if I didn't give the picture of the day to Jerry Buss.  Big shout to Jerry Buss.


No comments:

Post a Comment