Sunday, February 24, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 29

Another solid night last night, going 5-2 for an overall of 117-94 (.555) and 15-11 on locks.  But of course I jinxed Jeremy Lin.  As soon as I give him picture of the day, he goes out and puts up 5 points on  2-9 against the Wizards.  Whateva.

Solid slate today.

LAL (+3) vs Dallas (-3):  Now that Dwight Howard is actually playing with some balls, the Lakers don't look half bad.  I still don't see them making the playoffs, but they are at least watchable now.

Golden State (-1.5) vs Minnesota (+1.5): Last time the Warriors played, I got burned for picking against the sleeved uniforms.  Not gonna let that happen again.

Sacramento (+7) vs New Orleans (-7): If I could, I would just pretend like this game didn't exist.

Cleveland (+13) vs Miami (-13): Everyone can't stop talking about the possibility of LeBron returning to the Cavs once he becomes a free agent in 2014.  I don't see it happening.  The reason that he and Wade have worked out is because Wade is a 2 guard and plays pretty well off the ball.  If you bring LeBron to Cleveland, you now have 2 point guards.  They both can't run the offense.

Memphis (-2.5) vs Brooklyn (+2.5): I rarely pick in favor of the Nets, but I'm not in love with Memphis and Brooklyn is getting 2.5 points at home.

Philadelphia (+10) vs NYK (-10):  Philly just got mopped by the Heat last night, and now they have to go play at the Garden.

San Antonio (-9) vs Phoenix (+9):  Today Nando de Colo is getting the picture of the day, just because I like to say his name.  Big shout to Nando de Colo.

Boston (+2) vs Portland (-2):  I always like Boston as underdogs.

Chicago (+9) vs OKC (-9): I don't have any particularly strong feelings either way on this one, and so I usually just pick the Thunder when I am indifferent.

Lock of the day/night goes to Brookyln (+2.5).

No comments:

Post a Comment