Thursday, February 28, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 33

Before getting into anything Steph Curry related, I just wanna say I'm pissed that David Lee got suspended for last night's game against the Knicks.  I'm tellin you.. he and Tyson Chandler would have thrown bows. 

Anyhow, 5-5 last night to go 133-109 (.549) for the year, 17-13 on locks.  And yes, Steph Curry turnt up last night, but he can't get picture of the day.  Yesterday I said Tyson Chandler would get the picture of the day if he got in a fight, but my dude put up 28 boards and no one is talking about him. That is INSANE.  Big shout to Tyson Chandler.

LAC (+1) vs Indiana (-1): It's a shame that this game isn't being nationally televised.  I know the Pacers will be without Roy Hibbert tonight, but David West should be able to contain Blake Griffin, and Deandre Jordan isn't exactly an offensive juggernaut.  I like the Pacers here.

Philadelphia (+7) vs Chicago (-7):  Chicago has really fallen hard recently, but this is a perfect game for them to get back on track.  Philly blows. 

Minnesota (+10) vs LAL (-10):  I like the Lakers to win here, but they always seem to be in close games. 

Lock of the night goes to Chicago (-7).

No comments:

Post a Comment