Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 22

84-72 (.538) for the year, 11-8 on locks.  

Atlanta (-2.5) vs Orlando (+2.5):  Not much to say here.

San Antonio (-8) vs Cleveland (+8) I swore to myself that I would stop picking against Pop.  I mean it this time.

Charlotte (+11) vs Indiana (-11):  Danny Granger may make his debut tonight.

Chicago (+2.5) vs Boston (-2.5)  As if things couldn't get any worse for the Celtics, Leandro Barbosa goes down with a torn ACL.  Moore's Law is all over this team. 

Denver (+2.5) vs Brooklyn (-2.5)  There has been a lot of recent talk about Deron Williams and how he has fallen off.  I wonder what took so long for these articles to surface.. this has been evident for a while now.

Toronto (+8.5) vs NYK (-8.5):  Toronto always hangs close.

Washington (+2) vs Detroit (-2):  Jose Calderon has finally found somewhere where he can run the show, so he gets the picture of the day.  Big shout to Jose Calderon.

Philadelphia (+5.5)  vs Milwaukee (-5.5): This is a real snoozer.

Portland (+5) vs New Orleans (-5):  Another snoozer. 

Utah (+2.5) vs Minnesota (-2.5):  Minnesota is finally getting some pieces back. 

Sacramento (+10) vs Dallas (-10):  Dallas should win, but not by 10.

Houston (+10.5) vs LAL (-10.5)   I don't know what more I can say about the Lakers.  They blow.  Let's move on.

Lock of the night has to be Houston (+10.5).  Maybe I'm missing something here, but this one seems way too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment