Thursday, February 21, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 26

5-6 last night for an overall of 103-87 (0.542) and 14-9 on locks.  I must say, OKC really screwed me over in the lock of the night.  James Harden went in though, so I gotta give him the picture of the day.  Big shout to James Harden. 

Also, I just gotta say.  I watched the 4th quarter of the Miami-Atlanta game last night, and Miami is literally unstoppable when they want to turn it on.  That was the closest thing I've ever seen to perfect basketball.  They were absolutely dominating both ends of the floor.

Enough with the Miami lovefest. 

Miami (-3) vs Chicago (+3):  Like I've said in the past, this is just a horrible matchup for the Heat.  Chicago is big, physical, and they never roll over against better opponents.  Miami tends to play with too much reliance on natural ability, and Chicago plays with straight heart.  I'd take Miami in a seven game series, but I think they drop one tonight.

San Antonio (+3) vs LAC (-3): Potential playoff matchup right here.  I like the Clippers mostly because they are at home and healthy. 

Lock of the night goes to Chicago (+3).

No comments:

Post a Comment