Saturday, February 23, 2013

ATS Picks: Day 28

Great night last night.  I don't even care that I didn't win the lock of the night (which, by the way, if I had known that the Warriors were debuting the sleeved jerseys I never would have picked against them.. obviously).  9-3 for the night to go 112-92 (.549) for the year, 14-11 on locks.

Houston (-1.5) vs Washington (+1.5): When this Houston team scores, it doesn't really matter that they don't play a lick of D.  My favorite thing about this team isn't that James Harden is playing out of his mind, but rather that Jeremy Lin is finally finding his role (I know he had a rought night last night).  Dude is getting the picture of the day.  Big shout to Jeremy Lin.

Denver (-9.5) vs Charlotte (+9.5):  9.5 points is a lot to swallow for a road team.. Unless that road team is playing in Charlotte.

Cleveland (-5.5) vs Orlando (+5.5): I really don't know what to say here.  I got nothing.

Indiana (-4) vs Detroit (+4): Indiana is now suddenly scoring a ton of points.  This should scare the rerst of the East.

Miami (-7.5) vs Philadelphia (+7.5):  Hopin that the Heat go 10 in a row.. They shouldn't have any problem doing so against Philly.

Atlanta (+4.5) vs Milwaukee (-4.5):  J.J. Redick should make his debut with the Bucks tonight.  I'm too hyped. 

Utah (+9) vs LAC (-9):  I like the Clippers to rebound from the shalacking they received from San Antonio the other night.

Lock of the night goes to Indiana (-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment